In general, to properly use All-Seeing Eye your establishment must have all of the following:
- At least one Apple iPad
- Permanent broadband connection to the Internet with secure wireless access
- A nearby power plug to keep the iPad(s) permanently powered
- A free account with Dropbox
It’s an iPad application.
Bars, restaurants, nightclubs, coffee shops, book stores, strip clubs.
Ability to blow-shit-up.
It is a good idea to physically secure your iPads to a counter or bar to prevent theft.
Many third-party companies make permanent mounts or lockable cases for iPads. It is important that you choose a solution that does not block the rear-facing camera in the back, right corner of the iPads.
Consider having a look at Tablox secure iPad stands.
Recommendations for the iPad’s system settings:
- Turn Wi-Fi on and link to establishment’s wireless Internet connection
- Turn Bluetooth off
- Set to silent mode
- Disable auto-lock (Auto-Lock: Never)
- Increase brightness to maximum setting
- Set passcode, turn passcode on, set to require passcode immediately
- Enable Restrictions and restrict access to all built-in apps
- Turn Notifications off
- Remove all E-mail accounts, calendars, and contacts
- In the Store settings, sign out of Apple ID
Please read the User’s Guide.